Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello & Welcome & Thank you!



Hi Everyone!


I am so excited about having this forum to unite! Great work, great ideas and being able to "vent", to rejoice, to share is just the begininng of "Let's Fix Green 960"!

I am very disappointed that I will not be able to attend the meeting with J.S., but, one of my 2 jobs is a Professional Dog Walker.. I am out with dogs every day, Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 2:00 and as much as I would like to be there, I don't believe it would be appropriate to bring my 6 clients with me to the meeting! They are very good & well behaved but I don't want to start trouble from the get go!

I will most definitely be there on August 4th and am truly looking forward to meeting some of my fellow activists face to face. This adventure brings me hope & the sense of well being that comes from participating and taking action!


Thank you everyone and I really look forward to the growth of this blog and getting to meet others like myself that are so disappointed with the loss of Thom Hartmann's live program!

Lori

1 comment: